The all-important Christmas checklist
Buying all the ingredients for a traditional Christmas dinner and making sure you have enough without lots going to waste is a bit of an art form. We have made a list of all the Christmas food items that we have on offer, we hope this list may be helpful when planning your special festive meal.
If you would like us to help you through your shopping list the team at Wysipig will be only too pleased to help, we can advise you on how much you will need to feed all the family, cooking tips and just about anything to help the big day go with a swing. If there is anything in particular you would like us to get in for you don't be afraid to ask! You can communicate with us by telephone, email or come up to the farm shop and will receive a warm welcome, it is a bit of a trek up our long track but the journey is well worth it.
- Bronze and white, free range or barn reared, we can also do crowns.
- Outdoor reared free range
Home Cured Gammons
- Green or smoked, on the bone or boned and rolled.
Also cooked or uncooked.
- All our famous cuts from traditional breed pigs
- Breakfasts sausages, chipolatas (for pigs in blankets!) seasonal flavours, including
Kevin's and wonderful sage and onion with chestnut variety.
- Back, streaky, green or smoked.
- 21 day matured, all cuts available.
- Large selection of traditional essentials.
- Freshly baked by 'Warings' for us, why not try the delicious mince pies.
- By our artisan cake maker
Homade Pickles -
Pickles, pickled onions, preserves and of course cranberry sauce!
- Free range chicken and duck eggs.
Delivery & Collection
- We deliver within a 30 mile radius of our farm shop, including Windsor and Eton, Ascot, Guildford, Farnham, Alton, Basingstoke, Newbury, Reading and Wallingford. Delivery day 22nd of December, collection day 23rd of December ( other times by arrangement)
- Don't forget we also deliver logs for the fire by bag or load.